1. How many days per month should I train?
-Your training age will determine your optimal training frequency.
How long have you been working out? Recommended training sessions per month
0-6 months, 4-8
Six months – 3 years, 8-12
Three years +, 12-16
2. Do you offer nutrition advice, if so is it an extra fee?
-Yes, we offer nutrition advice. Our programs require specific amounts of rest between sets; during those times we address anything nutrition related. We include this added value in the cost of your membership.
3. What are your membership rates?
-Memberships range from $140 – $699 per month
4. Can I bring a friend with me to try it?
– Unfortunately no. For us to show you results we need a two-week commitment for you to experience how our programming and assessments will benefit you fully.
– However, if you refer a friend who buys the intro offer then makes the 12-month commitment, your ongoing monthly dues will drop 15%.
5. How do I schedule my sessions?
– We handle all of our scheduling through our free Red Run Fitness mobile app found in the iTunes app and google play stores.
-After downloading the app, you will need to create an account. Once logged in, click on the “appointments” tab to book. All required fields, including the liability waiver, must be filled out completely.
6. How much time in advance do I need to sign in or out of an appointment to avoid losing the session?
-We require 90 minutes of notice to sign in or out of an “appointment.” This allows us time to prepare weights and modifications.
7. What happens after my two-week trial?
– We have two options. First is a month to month agreement. Second is a 12-month loyalty commitment. If you decide to commit, your initial $75 payment is applied to your first month.
8. What kind of results can I expect?
– We are looking to achieve micro-goals that can be sustained long term. Fat loss 1 – 2Lbs per week, Strength gains 5 – 20-pound increase per month.
9. How do you measure progress?
-Every four weeks all of our members complete a health age profile where we explain how body composition factors are affecting your goals. We use the assessment as a way to find limiting factors leading to plateaus.
-We also complete one rep max equivalent strength tests the first and last week of every month for our strength program participants.
9. How do I make the most of my sessions?
-Water: 8-12 cups per day
-Meal frequency: 3-5 meals per day
-Variety: Eating different proteins, carbohydrates, and fats at each meal
-Food choices: minimally processed, lots of fruits and vegetables, lean protein at every meal
-Sleep: 7-9 hours
-Download “MyFitnessPal” and track everything you eat https://www.myfitnesspal.com
10. Team credentials?
Between our team we have completed the following certifications:
– National Strength and Conditioning Association- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, NSCA CSCS
– Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified, PN1
– Titleist performance institute level 1 certified, TPI
– Titleist Performance Institute level 2 Fitness certified, TPI F2
– TRX Group Training Course, GTC
– Functional Training Course, FTC
– TRX® Sports Medicine Suspension Training® Course, SMTC
– National Academy of Sports Medicine certified, CPT
– ACE Certified Personal Trainer, CPT
– Usui Reiki Practitioner
– Levels 1 & 2 ART & Master practitioner teacher levels
– Balanced Bodies Pilates instructor